American Red Cross Training Support Center
Welcome to the Training Support Center - the Next Generation of American Red Cross Health and Safety Training. For more than 100 years, the Red Cross has provided people with exness web terminal the necessary skills and confidence to act in an emergency at home, in school and in the workplace. From first aid/CPR/AED training to aquatics programs to specialty classes like pet first aid, babysitter training and wilderness first aid, the Red Cross has a learning experience for just about everyone and every interest.
Training for individuals (and groups of 9 or less)
The Red Cross offers OSHA-approved classroom, online and blended learning options. Fors ahnds-on training experience, our classes may be taken in a traditional classroom setting. Many classes are also available online so you can learn from the ease and convenience of your home or office. Or if the course requires physical skills practice, it can be complete in a "blended learning" format whereby a portion is taken online, and the skills portion is practiced in a classroom setting.
- Find your class and register online by clicking the "Take a Class" button above.
- To speak with a Red Cross Training Representative or to enroll by phone, call 1-800-REDCROSS (1-800-733-2767). Select Option 5.
Training for companies and organizations (groups of 10 or more)
The American Red Cross offers on-site, OSHA-approved training at times and dates convenient to you and your staff or members. You pick the date, you pick the time. A certified Red Cross instructor will come to your facility to conduct the training
- To speak with a Red Cross Training Account Executive or to enroll by exness webterminal phone, call 1-800-REDCROSS (1-800-733-2767). Select Option 5.
Need help with registration or class selection? Contact:
American Red Cross
Education and Training Services
Training Support Center
Phone: 1-800-REDCROSS (1-800-733-2767). Select Option 5.
Hours of Operation (Eastern Standard Time):
Monday through Friday: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Saturday: 7:30 am to 8:00 pm.
Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Benefits of Red Cross Training
- Two-year first aid and exness.net.pk/web-terminal CPR certification with free digital refreshers
- Choice of FREE digital class materials or affordable print versions
- Meets OSHA standards and science guidelines
- High quality, flexible training
- Shorter, more interactive classes
- Self-service certificate printing (for authorized providers)